Monday 14 May 2007

Trust me...........its a train!!!


Well, we had a lovely day at the firsy holy communion on Sunday last. Hit a minor snag in the morning. Daniel decided he didnt want to wear his new tank top or 'jumpa' as he likes to call it. It took around fifteen minutes and one very slight tantrum ( Daniel isnt as seasoned a tantrum thrower as his sister) and a story about how his new jumper is the same colour as thomas the tank engine, eventaully he conceded and put on the jumper. He looked very cute , even if I do say so myself. He loved it so much he wanted to wear it this morning. Alas, it now lies in the laundry basket, with a tiny tomato sauce stain which I will tackle tomorrow.


Great news about the quilt, I finally have the boarder and binding cut and ready to sew, thanks to Cathi, of course forgot to take my camera to her house , so I will post the photo tomorrow, I am really excited about it, its nearly there. I thinkIi am going to have to wear it for a couple of days. All right so thats nuts, I am a little tired. I promise I will make more sense tomorrow. Watch out for the photos!!!!.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love the little sleeveless jumper - very cute. Looking forward to seeing the quilt.