Wednesday 2 May 2007

Happy Birthday Hannah





This is just a quick little post to get the day started.Let me introduce you to my daughter Hannah. She is four years old today. We were lying in bed this morning, as she doesnt have Montessori on Wednesdays, I asked her if she felt any different now that she is four, she did a little stretch and replied 'Not really, but I may need to eat more food to feel different'. She has been a joy in our lives for the last four years. She was born on the Friday of the May bank holiday weekend at exactly 13.33pm in 2003. It rained softly for most of the morning, but sun started to stream through the windows just as she arrived. I remember that distinctly because I had identified the window as a possible escape route if the allready 20 hour labour was going to go on any longer, somehow I thought if i left the room, the pain would stop............and 14 months later I was back in that same home birthing suite of the maternity hospital in Limerick going through the same for Daniels arrival, he arrived at 13.35pm on a Wednesday!.Here is a photo of the birthday girl who will be getting lots of ice cream today. She keeps us on our toes as well as loving and laughing. Love you lots Hannah Banana

1 comment:

Briana E. said...

Your little ones are PRECIOUS!