Saturday 5 May 2007

Off to the Kingdom




Well, here I am just home from Hannah's swimming lesson, lots of small kids with goggles and arm bands bigger than themselves. We have decided to head off to county Kerry to my parents house as its the bank holiday weekend and my mother aka Nana is excited about the arrival of Hannah and Daniel for the weekend.

I am still knitting the tank top and hope to make some progress over the weekend.Here are some pics of knitted toys and a baby jacket I did some weeks back.The weather is supposed to break so it is shaping up to be a knitty weekend.See you all on Monday.

1 comment:

Briana E. said...

Hi Kathleen, thanks for the visit. I love Ireland, I'm thinking about moving there in a year or so, for a year or so. I love riding over there. Hopefully you can find more time for horses, they're like therapy for people (me included). I look forward to reading your blog.