Monday 12 February 2007

New Beginnings..........

Well, here it is MY BLOG. I have been procrastinating about this for weeks and now I have finally gotten the finger out and created this, so bear with me if you will so that I can upload some photos of some of my knitting projects and of my kids and other bits and pieces that may or may not be of interest
My name is Kathleen , I live in the beautiful Ballina/Killaloe in North Tipperary. The town has two names because Ballina is in Tipperary North and Killaloe is in Co Clare seperated by the mighty Shannon yet connected by a bridge.
I live here with my husband Joe and children Hannah(3) and Daniel (2). Since becoming a stay at home mommy last May I have really been getting involved with other mommys here and I have to say it has been great and I have made some brilliant friends and luckily one in particular who is as knitting and book mad as myself. We have a wonderful bookclub and knitting group.I would normally be emersed in the soaps by now, it took Daniel a little longer than usual to settle into bed tonight so I am winding down and hopefully later will be knitting...........more soon.

1 comment:

Katjaquilt said...

Welcome to Blogland and be aware that blogging is addictive :-)
I wish I had another creative mom in reach, but my quilting pals all have kids over the age of 18. But since I'm knitting socks again there are a few who asked me to taught them knitting socks. So maybe there is a chance for knitting afternoons with the kids playing around us.