Wednesday 14 February 2007

Magpie!!!!!!!!


This is my up and coming sewing stash. I have started a patchwork cushion cover for my son Daniel, I love the needlework but alas need more practice, much like the wool collection, I find it hard to resist beads and shiny things that can be used to embelish.


This is my wool stash. I must admit , my mother has donated a lot of this to me, but more often than not when I am within a few feet of a wool shop I cant help myself. There is a good deal of cottons in the stash and some good scraps of tweeds, there is a good bit of acrylic though for the toy knitting.















1 comment:

Clare said...

Wow! Are you learning fast LOL. Cathi's got you hoarding fabric already.

Are you going to hand or machine quilt? I only ask cos I spied a small hoop amongst that lot.