Sunday 25 February 2007

Its here...its here...its here....




Well, I havent been around for a while I have had a really bad headcold and because I have to have my tonsils taken out in the next number of weeks I seem to be getting everything that is going.

I didnt feel much like knitting or sewing over the last week, but then my Debbie Bliss wool arrived at Lenas and I tore myself from my sickbed and I have been knitting since.

I had ordered the new Debbie Bliss Rialto it is 100% merino wool and I have to say is just beautiful to work with, its so soft,, I allready have plans for another project in this wool its just so lovely.

My mother has also settled upon a pettern that she loves and is ordering the Rialto as well.

I am knitting this really simple stocking stitch V neck sweater with a hood, I tried this on the day that Cathi and I met Debbie Bliss in Limerick and I just fell in love with it. I have finished the back and have started on the front.Now that the mid term break is over for the kids i might get some knitting done in the afternoons................

1 comment:

Jenni said...

That Debbie Bliss looks lovely. I love the colour, and the design looks great. I am a fairly new knitter, and jumped to you from Cathi's quilt blog.