Tuesday 13 February 2007

Bits n' Books


Here is my current collection of knitting books.Its so much better value to buy pattern books instead of the single patterns unless it is something special.

Please notice my collection of Debbie Bliss books , all of which are signed by the woman herself. Anyone who has read Cathi's crazed quilter blog, will know that my good friend Cathi and I met Debbie Bliss at Lenas in Limerick last week , it was a great morning of knitting madness and Debbie Bliss is so down to earth and interesting. I have ordered some of her newest wool which I am eagerly awaiting arrival of this week - that will be a further blog.

The red folder contains free patterns which I got from the internet, there is a great selection of patterns out there, I usually look for toy patterns and funky hats and scarves.

My husband is working late tonight , so more posts to come.......

No comments: